среда, 30 сентября 2015 г.

Modals (must vs have to) for the 7-F




A)  Choose the correct answer.
1)   I must / mustn’t lose weight. I’m too fat.
2)   I must / mustn’t be late for the school.
3)   The kids must / mustn’t sleep regularly to grow healthily.
4)   I must / mustn’t finish my homework.
5) We must / mustn’t obey the rules to  live in peace.
6)  I must / mustn’t come home before ten o’clock. 
7) We must / mustn’t be quiet in the classroom.
8) We must / mustn’t shout in the  classroom.
9) We must / mustn’t be careful while we are walking on the street

B) Choose the correct answer.
1)   I have to / don’t have to finish my project on Monday. The deadline is Monday.
2)   My father has to / doesn’t have to be at work at eight o’clock. He is the boss.
3)   My father warned me about the party.
I have to / don’t have to be at home
before midnight.
4)   The doors have to / don’t have to
be closed at five o’clock.
5)   I have to / don’t have to finish painting. Otherwise I will be punished.
6)   The students have to / don’t have to
go to school on Sunday.
7)   You have to / don’t have to wear a
helmet in the construction area.


C) Fill in the blanks with must – mustn’t / have to – don’t have to.
1)   I -------- eat junk food if I want to be healthy.
2)   I -------- be careful during the exam. Otherwise I can’t be successful.
3)   We -------- cross the street when it is red.
4)   My mother -------- get up too early. Because she doesn’t work.
5)   I -------- inform my boss that I will be late to work.
6)   My father always reminds me that I -------- study more.
7)   You -------- wear school uniform in this school. It is not necessary.
8)   You -------- make noise at night.
9)   You -------- be careful while you are driving.
10) We -------- cut the trees if we want to earn money.
11) I -------- get up early today. I have a meeting at eight o’clock.
12) I -------- leave home as soon as possible or I will be late to school.
13) I -------- make a cake today as it is my son’s birthday.
14) We -------- clean the house after the party. Otherwise my mom will be angry.
15) They -------- type the letters today. Because they have enough time to
finish them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий