среда, 7 октября 2015 г.

Health exercises. 8-F

 

 

 

1) Thick the correct option

    -I have a headache.-
      You should listen to the radio.
      You should take an aspirin and rest.
    -I have a stomachache.-
     You should eat junk food.
     You should drink some pepto-bismol.
    -I have a sore throat.-
     You should drink cold beverages.
     You should drink some chamomile tea with honey and lemon.
    -I have a toothache.-
     You should eat a lot of candies.
     You should go to the dentist.
    -I have a cold.
     You should see a doctor, drink lots of fluids, stay home and rest.
     You shouldn't see a doctor, you must go to work.
    -I have diarrhea.-
     You should eat healthier and wash your hands frequently.
     You shouldn't eat healthier, and don't worry about washing your hands constantly.
    -I have a backache.-
     You should go to the chiropractic.
     You should carry heavy things.

 2) Choose the correct option to complete the conversation.      

                   

Teacher.- Good morning, boys and girls.

Susan.- What's the matter teacher? Are you  _______?

Teacher.- I feel ________. l have a _______

Ralph.- I don't feel well either. I have a ________
Michael.- I feel sick. My______ hurts.
Sophie.- Now I'm feeling sick too.



3) Write the correct word inside the box.
   
   FEVER      COLIC      BACKACHE      EARACHE      COLD      HEADACHE      SORE THROAT
         STOMACH-ACHE      TOOTHACHE      COUGH
1.-   A respiratory disorder characterized by sneezing, sore throat, coughing, etc.
2.-   An illness characterized by frequent coughing.
3.-   Scratchiness in the throat, painful and sensitive condition.
4.-   A pain located in the head as over the eyes, at the temples or at the base of the skull.
5.-   Severe abdominal pain caused by spasm.
6.-   Abnormally high body temperature.
7.-   Pain in the ear.
8.-   A pain  or discomfort in the region of the back or spine.
9.-   Pain in or about a tooth.
10.  Pain in the stomach or abdomen.
  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий