суббота, 9 октября 2021 г.

TOPIC "HOUSEHOLD CHORES"

 

MY HOUSEHOLD CHORES



Every family has a lot of work to do in the house/flat.

  Doing household chores is a necessary part of our life. We try to work hard and usually have a lot of chores. I have lots of duties, too. My parents are often tired and I must help them. Everybody is happy when the flat is always bright and clean. I sweep the floor, tidy my room, set the table, dust the furniture, walk my pet and take the rubbish out. If I have time, my mother asks me to buy some food in the supermarket. I go there and buy bread, fruit and vegetables.

It takes a lot of time to do the rooms, to cook meals and to wash up. That’s why we use different devices: a microwave oven to cook meat and vegetables, a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from carpets, rugs and floors, a washing machine to wash clothes and other things, an oven to bake something delicious.

I usually clean my flat on Fridays. First of all, I clean my desk and vacuum the carpet in my room. Then I ……………. (add 2-5 sentences) . Finally, I………………….. (add 2-5 sentences). I sometimes cook myself, but my mum’s meals are much better.

I think I make a great impact in tidying our place. We have to help our parents every day.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий