среда, 16 декабря 2015 г.

Dictation 7-F



My Household Duties
I live with my mother and father. I like to help them. Doing household chores is a part of our life. Everybody is happy when the home is always clean. At the present I go to school, so I'm very busy on weekdays. Because of this, I can't help in the house as often as my parents wish. However, I do my best to find the time to clean the  house.
I sweep the floor, tidy my room, clean the shoes, dust the furniture, make food myself and do every kind of work I do most of the washing up, tidy up my room and make my bed.
Every morning I get up, make my bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face, then  brush my teeth and go to have breakfast. After breakfast, I always wash the dishes after me and my family, because my mom and dad go for work before me. They have no time to wash the dishes.
Every day I dust and vacuum. Sometimes in the evening we go shopping together with dad.
From time to time, I help my mom to wash, iron and do spring cleaning. On the weekend I rest, meet friends, play in the yard and in the park.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий