четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

VOCABULARY SCHOOL for the 5th grade 13/02/202


Topic: SCHOOL
VOCABULARY for the 5th grade
13/02/2020








School
1  Rearrange the letters to make the names of some classroom objects. Don’t change the first letters.
0          e r r l u                                    ruler                  .  
1          s t o p r e                               p_______________
2          k x o b o t t e                         t_______________
3          d b t e i w r a h o                   w_______________
4          s b o a t p g r s                      s_________ b________
5          j o c r p o r t e                        p_______________
6          l o c l a r c u a t                     c_______________
7          s e l c p i  e n a c                   p_________  c________
     

2  Write the name of a school subject next to each description. The first letter is done for you in questions 1–4.
Description
Name of Subject
0     You study numbers in these classes.
Maths
1     You do painting and drawing in these classes.
A_____________
2     You speak an international language in these classes.
E_____________
3     You study how animals and plants work in these classes.
B_____________
4     You study about landscapes and countries in this subject.
G_____________
5     You play sports and do exercise in these classes.
_____________
6     You learn all about the past in these classes.
_____________
7     You learn how to use computers in these classes.
_____________
_____________
      



3  Complete the text using the words in the box. There are three extra words.
break     Chemistry     eraser     Music     pen      Physics     pupil     RE     school bag     timetable
My day at school
Hi! My name is Paolo and I am from Italy. My day starts at about 7 a.m. After breakfast, I get my
0
school bag ready for school. I check I’ve got my
1 __________ so I can write what the teacher says. My first class today is 2 __________ so I have to take my guitar with me too. Then I have 3 __________ and we learn about Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and so on. I really enjoy that. We have a
4 __________ after that – I usually play football then. Next class is 5 __________ – I want to work in a pharmacy when I’m older so this is a really important subject for me. Then I have another science subject,
6 __________ which I’m not so good at.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий