вторник, 7 сентября 2021 г.

Back to school. Revision. 07/09/2021

 

Revision

I.           Fill in the missing form in the correct tense. Watch out for signal words.

a)         ________ I __________ (know) you? I haven’t met you before.

              Please, __________________ (help) 

__     ____________________ (not /eat) during lessons.

b)     My sister __________________________ (water) the plants every day.

c)      Last birthday I _________________ (not / get) any presents.   

     What ________ you ___________________ (do) next week?

d)     We ___________________ (visit) France  in 2022.

e)     Tom ___________________ (not / go) at school on Sundays.

f)      Where __________ you often ___________________ (work)?

g)     How much money _________ your sister ___________________ (spend) every month?

h)     Yesterday we ___________________ (not/watch) films.

i)       Where ___________________ (be) you two weeks ago?

a)     Why _________ you always __________________ (talk) about me?

j)       Who __________________ (write) you yesterday?

k)     They rarely ____________________ (buy) some milk in the supermarket.

l)       When ____________ you ___________________ (meet) your best friend the last time?

       My classmate always ___________________ (bring) books to school.

a)     Why ____________ (be) you here now?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий