пятница, 27 января 2023 г.

Talk about plans/ The Future

 

Fill in the correct form of the Future Tense.




 1. They __________________________ driving to New York tomorrow evening. (DRIVE)

2. I offered him a job last week and I think he __________________________ it. (TAKE)

3. I hope the weather __________________________ nice when you get to Sardinia. (BE)

4. We __________________________ married on June 25th . (GET)

 5. I suppose he __________________________her. (marry)

 6. What __________________________ when you grow up? – I __________________________ a pilot. (YOU DO, BE)

7. I am __________________________ football this afternoon so I can't make it to the party. (PLAY)

8. Put your wallet away. I __________________________ for the tickets. (PAY)

 9. I _____________________________ John at the airport tomorrow at 5.30. (MEET)

10.Take the umbrella with you. I think it __________________________ in the afternoon. (RAIN)

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий